Saturday 14 March 2009

Love to study there..my university library..
























































It name is Hartley Library...really beautiful..first time i saw it..i thought it was administration department, because it too big..but when i realize that it actually a library..i really happy because i can make a tour on it...hehehe...last semester i used to study there, nearly everyday..i really enjoy..the surrounding really calm and quiet...too many book can be borrow or just for review in the library... however this semester, i concentrate on my first research paper..so i prefer my self to study in my PhD office that provided by may school for each PhD students...

1 comment:

Nany said...

hi...visit my blog for LATEST TUDUNG EKIN COLLECTIONS in town!!

http://mama-homebiz.blogspot.com